Friday, June 02, 2006

Conor, Jeremy, and three unrelated items



While I try to convince myself that this year is gonna be okay for music (anticipated albums of 06--see below) the truth of the matter is that this year will inevitably suck because there will not be a album or EP release by Bright Eyes. I truly miss Conor. I mean in the past new songs have surfaced and RD and I will delight in discussing and arguing over the best Bright Eyes song ever. And for god's sake he released two records last year. So I just wanted to put it out there that I have been listening to a lot of old Bright Eyes lately and I realized that I missed new Bright Eyes.

Bright Eyes--Going for the Gold




2nd--Jeremy Enigk is touring. No where near here of course. Thank you Brooklyn Vegan. But expect in the next few days a top 5 list of shows that could get me back to a concert. I'm really old.

Jeremy Enigk--United States of Leland song

And in completely unrelated news...

Check out Moon Colony Razorblade website. If you are ever in Jacksonville, you should check them out. Holla.

The Thom Yorke album leaked. I haven't listened. I mean its just ten more days.

Blog radio should be called BLAH radio. I guess they write for a reason. I mean don't get me wrong they played GREAT music, but their commentary was not much to be desired.

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeremy is supposed to release a new solo album soon....

Asleep Under Last Week's News and Alcohol... please

 

Post a Comment

<< Home