Thursday, June 08, 2006

Aiden's birthday and Amy Millan


So my son turned three yesterday. It was quite the fun day and we have week long of birthday celebrations. And Dave Pittman (aka Flavobean) has viewed the two mirrors. See comments below. You should check out his live journal for you politcal minds out there.

On to the music. I got my copy of the Amy Millan album on Tuesday. I am trying really hard to enjoy it. You all know how much I love Stars. Anyway, why is that all these females who go solo think its a good idea to make it a alt country album. (see Jenny Lewis and Neko Case). Anyway I don't want a country album from Amy Millan and to be quite frank I'm not sure what I wanted from the Amy Millan album. Just not this. There are some highlights. Two are posted below. Give them a listen and tell me what you think.

Amy Millan--Losin You

Amy Millan--Headsful

1 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Amy Milan isn't bad, it's just kind of boring...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home