Thursday, June 08, 2006

Canada Post Number 2 - not that anyone cares


Damn - I can even get one freaking coment for Canada Part 1. I thought that was a good post... I haven't had much time to dig through the other cd's yet, but here is a few mp3's anyway - all are track 7 on their cd. Tell me what you think.

MP3 Burdocks - ok ok
From the album "What We Do Is Secret"

MP3 The Lovely Feathers - Photocorners
From the album "Hind Hind Legs"

MP3 The Novaks - Dullsville
From the self titled album "The Novaks"


Sorry for the lazy post. Deal with it - it's past 12:00am and I don't want to miss The Jacket on Letterman.

2 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

You rule man. Wasn't the Jacket amazing? I really thought it was great. I talked with Tim yesterday and he was worried it would turn out like Metallica (I had forgotten all about his Metallica addiction) but he was proven wrong. I thought it was great and I can't wait for the live versions of the upcoming show(s) with the Boston Pops to start leaking. PO

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They killed it... The mix sounded a bit rough, but I really wish I could see that junk live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home