Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Merediths


So Im back. I don't know how coherent this post will be. I have been doing school work (I know it's the F-in summer, but it never ends) for a week straight. Sandwiched in between my family, baseball, basketball, and music (those are in no particular order). Anyway I have been meaning to post on this band for little while. And I apoligize for taking the top spot from Arizona (you must go below to listen to Arizona--for once RD was so very right). Anyhow this is the only song I have heard from The Merediths, but I really like it. It's a little bit Beatles, a lot of Voxtrot, and dash of the Wilco. Take a listen.

The Merediths--Marmalade Maggie

And now for something you may have missed. This is a song from Maria Taylor (Azure Ray) and Andy LeMaster (Now It's Overhead). It is a remake (sort of) of a song on Maria Taylor's brillant album 11:11. This version is from the Hurricane Katrina Benefit from Saddle Creek.


Maria Taylor and Andy LeMaster--Breathe

2 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I love about Ziggity's posts? (I love nothing about Dud's posts)

I love the fact that Zak writes as if he is talking to an audience of millions.

Truly. Fucking. Awesome.

We'll make a prob blogger out ofyou yet. I smell a guess spot coming up over at ToG.

Maybe for the Mexican too.. We're equal opportunity over there Richard!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

What do mean that there aren't millions of you out there? Im working on my taking on goliath post. I think it will be on something I know.

Education

POGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home