Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I like new music


So I really like the Long Winters. I posted about them in my anticipated albums of 06. There is just something unique about them. I don't have anything else life changing to mention, but I think you'll like this track.

The Long Winters--Fire Island, AK

There are other things to discuss. Arizona is really great. I am hoping that RD will put the EP up so we can all listen soon. I will be purchasing when RD tells me where to buy it. I am starting to hear the Decemberists more in their music, but Im not sold on that being the most influential band in their music. Maybe its the vocal similarities. Anyway go get those Arizona songs now. They are fantastic!

Here is a track that RD posted about a little while ago in his Canada posts. I have also taken quite a liking to this track. It's by a band called the Lovely Feathers who I know absolutely nothing about. Okay now I do. I did a little research and now I know somethings.
1. They are indeed from Canada.
2. Their album has been released in the US.
3. Their are five members and they describe themselves as..."The Lovely Feathers are a band which toots blossomy, extractive post-punk-infused eccentric pop."
Anyway, I know this track is already posted on this site, but it's in the archives, so I am posting it again.

The Lovely Feathers--Photocorners

Also, do yourself a favor and listen to this new Radiohead song if you haven't yet. It's amazing.

Radiohead--Videotape

And their may or may not be two new Bright Eyes songs in the EZarchive acount if you know the password.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home