Friday, June 23, 2006

The Velvet Teen Remixes (thanks RD) Radiohead


So I don't know how new or old this is. I am not sure where it comes from either. I simply found this one night in an endless search of the blogs for some good music and I thought I would share it with all of you. I actually do not know if Velvet Teen covers this song or just remixes it. You see the singer from Velvet Teen has always sounded eerily like Thom Yorke (which was part of my draw to their music). But this sounds a little too much like Thom and so that leads me to think that they just remixed it. Either way its an interesting listen. If anyone knows the origin of this song (or is it a remix) let me know in the comments.

The Velvet Teen--Everything In It's Right Place

Look for me to guest blog over at Taking on Goliath--where politics meets life. I gotta brush up on my political knowledge. And my boy dave is gonna step up his musical game and guest blog one day for us here at The Two Mirrors

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just finally got around to listening to this. This is definitely the Velvet Teen remixing a Radiohead song. NOT A COVER. I love the start, but it's starts to loose me about half way through

 

Post a Comment

<< Home