Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Walkmen


I know I know I should have done this three months ago. The Walkmen's new (no it's not really new at all) record is out and ready for you to purchase. I have yet to do so. But this song is taking me ever closer to Cash's record store to purchase the new Walkmen cd. For the record I do have Bows and Arrows and love it. However, this song is quite the departure from that and it sounds like a bunch of indie kids channeling Bob Dylan's spirit (except he's not dead). My wife even asked if it was a Dylan song she'd never heard. She was being sarcastic. Anyway, to the millions of you out there, take a listen. And then go buy the record.

The Walkmen--Louisiana

And RD when you get that Arizona, I gotta hear it. I am in love with those three songs. You people need to recognize and listen to some Arizona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home