Saturday, August 05, 2006

8/5/76



First and foremost, RD, my idea about song of the month is only unoriginal if you do it like you did. That was one sorry post. I may be a little dismayed too that you found that pic. of me after your star wars themed birthday party at your house last year. Just wait until I find the one of you as princess lea. And I am going to blow this thing song of the month thing up. I have been in contact with the band who is going to provide us with my song of the month and I have some AMAZING stuff.

On a more important note. I am 30 today and I am leaving for Tampa to watch my beloved red sox play. I will not be updating until mid-week and again I hope RD will hold down (and not bring down) the fort. Those pics above were from the whiffle ball/birthday party we held last night in honor of my last day in the twenties. My wonderful wife convinced all my friends and family to go in for the 60 GB ipod for me. So far I have taken it out of the box and put it back in the box three times. I know once I hook it up I will not put in down. So I am waiting. And I cannot say enough incredible things about what my wife, parents, friends, and family did for me last night. You guys are amazing. It feels good to be thirty when you surround yourself with such amazing people.

And on a final note, Clea, over at (sm)all ages, put up my guest post yesterday of the kiddies favorite tunes from August. Check it out here.

ZC (Happy birthday to me)

9 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us visit with you and yours in celebrating your 30th. fantastic to see and catch up with you. in addition, thanks for once again introducing me to at least 6 months of new listening. enjoy RS VS TB ZC

PO

BN

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 30th - have a good break, and I hope you will let your kids know how cool I think they are for having their taste in music so, let's say, refined at their age...

 
At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, payback is a bitch... thanks for the photo

rd

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Mine is just around the corner as well (the 13th!) Getting older isn't so bad, eh?

Hit me up if you need help with the iCrack.

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Mine is just around the corner as well (the 13th!) Getting older isn't so bad, eh?

Hit me up if you need help with the iCrack.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-DAY Broseph

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the movie Fever Pitch the other... Jimmy Fallon is a total loser. 30 year old guy who's obessed with the Red Sox.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

The game was amazing. However the red sox didn't quite seal the deal. (they lost both games we saw) Anyway we had an amazing time. Papi did lay down a bunt when they put the shift on. It was pretty freakin amazing. Manny hit a two run homer right after that too.

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home