Friday, August 04, 2006

August: Song of the Month - r.d.


Here at the Two Mirrors we wanted to find a way to be even more unoriginal so, ZAK came up with Song of The Month. The new feature will most likely last 2-3 months... that's my guess anyway. So now I guess I'm supposed to describe the song to you...

MP3 BRIAN BORCHERDT - MOTEL from the album The Remains of Brian Borcherdt

I feel kind of late to the party on this one. This album was released in 2004 but I didn't hear it until June 06. Motel is a very simple and straight forward song. Actually, it's perfect. Just listen to it.

rd

3 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I've posted this song before, but I had to post this at work - I'm having internet issues at home. I've listened to this song more than any other song for the last two months anyway.

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ben, I'm glad someone enjoyed it...

We really love your record here at the two mirrors.

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. University of iowa online undergraduate degree Baccarat wager spotlightvegas.com Diamond coring system hand held for masonery Causes for dilated pupils including zoloft Whirlpool gold water filters Nwt steena motherhood maternity clothes medium sundress All men voyeur lesbian twins co q10 statins The national lottery results Dura tire protectant color

 

Post a Comment

<< Home