Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Arizona strikes again


I just wanted to throw up quick post to let you all in on some exciting news about Arizona. The guys sent me an email yesterday to let me know that they loaded three live songs up on their myspace page. These songs are available (for a limited time) for download. They were kind enough to give The Two Mirrors permission to post them here too. So below are the links to download them, but when they take them off the myspace page they will come down from our site soon. So get them now. They are stellar to say the least. And it ties in well with our contest. Don't forget to send us an email with the name of your IPOD and why. We will pick a winner next Friday.

Somersby (live)--Arizona. Wow. Wow. I don't know if I can say enough about this version of this song. Many of you know about my love affair with this track. It is one the best songs I have heard this year by far. And it translates so well live. You gotta listen to this version of the song. I think thier energy brings a new level to this song. And the outro is simply beautiful.

Stay Wit Who Ya Know (live)--Arizona. A rocking version of this track. It's a fun song that I actually like better live than I did on the album. Not to say that the recorded version of the song is not good, but I think this live version tells the story better. Check it out. You can tell how much fun they are having too while they play this song.

New Song/Surviving the Savior (live)--Arizona. So this is what the guys sent me about this song..."a new song from our upcoming EP". That is some of the greatest music news I have read in a while. I think we are all excited about where this band is headed and the fact that WBDC was just released and they are already planning a new ep release is outstanding. And wait until you hear how this leads into Surviving the Savior. Good stuff.

You can now buy thier fantastic record Welcome Back Dear Children at Insound. GO BUY THIS RECORD.

5 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info Two Mirrors. I love your site and check it everyday.

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys. This band is amazing. Keep me posted. Ive been keeping an eye on their myspace page too.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zak,

These tracks sound great. Thanks

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Cash said...

hey when do i get my cd, i am djing on friday and would like to play some arizona!

when are the two bastards going to make a new post?

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Cash said...

hey richard, I need to ask you a question about that rash you gave me, call me up at the store

904 358 0003

seriously i need to ask you a question about your bass amp.

sorry zach i don't have his phone number or e-mail adress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home