Monday, August 28, 2006

The Contest


Ladies and Gentleman, may I present to you the first Two Mirrors contest. I have in my hands, not right now of course—it’s just a figure of speech, an extra copy of the fantastic EP from Arizona, The Sun and the Room. This EP consists of 4 super songs that is a must have for any music fan. These guys are making some of the most amazing music that we have heard in a long time.

What do I have to do you may ask. Well as you all know I just got my first IPOD. And I like to name things. My IPOD has a name, Sunday. That’s right Sunday is her name. My good friend DP once told me he was “easy like Sunday morning.” And since then I have stolen that motto and used it as my own. Now obviously DP stole that from Lionel Ritchie but hey who’s keeping track. Back to Sunday. She was so easy to use when I got her that I decided that her name should be Sunday. What in the world does this have to do with the contest. Well we are looking for the most creative, exciting, unique name for your IPOD (or faux IPOD). Just send us an email at thetwomirrors@yahoo.com describing your IPOD’s name and how you decided on his or her name and we will pick a winner. And if you don’t have an IPOD make a good name up. Hey we are easy here. And the winner will have the Arizona EP The Sun and The Room shipped to his or her door, free of charge. Make sure you email us your mailing address too.

Good luck.

Here is an MP3 from The Sun and The Room.

MP3--Jubilee

Oh and RD is going to drop the name of his IPOD in the comments.

17 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Cash said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Cash said...

I like to call the iPOD i use Blanca because I like to rub its little nipple.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Cash said...

and because its white.


and because she owns it.

 
At 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should call mine Blanca too then...

booyah

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Cash said...

d-damn

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Faux-pod's name is Hank.

It appearsthat I am the only dude who has a dude mp3 player.

Can't make me anymore queer than I already am.

Anyway, I don't want in ont he contest, because Zak isn't like a brother to me, he is my brother. My big brother. And like a good little brother, I'll probably have to borrow this cd when I'm in town.

So there. Bitches...

And by bitches, I mean Dudley.

BOOYA!

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site gets better everyday... For anyone who doesn't know, we HIGHLY encourage shit talk.

rd (Flavobean's bitch)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Cash said...

its on bitch


ask richard about the teddy bear joke.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Cash said...

i left a picture for you on my blog richard

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Cash said...

so i win the cd right?

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my opinion, yours is the best so far... but Zak set up the contest and he's a little bitch, so we'll have to wait and see.

rd

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

Oh yeah, for the record... The name of my IPOD is "Broke POS"

I recently changed it when I had to reformat it... I lost 30gb of music...

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Cash said...

iPODs suck you should look into the mp3 player called the wolverine from costco, you don't have to be a member to buy it and its far superior and cooler looking.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

You know you girls can just hop on IM and chat this out over there. Jesus, I thought RD and I were gay listen to you two.

And DP there will be no probably borrowing this cd. You will own it. Go buy it now. INSOUND. Do it.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Cash said...

so ...... did i win?

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Cash said...

i think zach is a little jealous.

i got the mad pearl colored, bleach smelling love for you too zachy.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

THIS CONTEST ENDS ON FRIDAY - KEEP THOSE EMAILS COMING

 

Post a Comment

<< Home