Sunday, September 24, 2006

Check out (sm)all ages and Oh No! Oh My!


So I RD and me are guest blogging over at (sm)all ages while Clea is away. Along with slew of other guest bloggers. I put the first guest post up over there tonight. Read it here. You may be wondering what the hell RD is going to post at site for kids (Cash reserve your teddy bear jokes if at all possible) but you'll see what he's got.

Anyway. I got some stuff you should be listening too. I think one of things I should make clear about my role in this site is that very rarely I am going to bring you a band that no one has ever heard of. In fact if you read often enough, you'll know that in the blog world, I am usually one of the last to know about a band. Having said that, maybe my role here is to remind you of a band that just blew up on the blogs and then faded away. With blogs wanting to give you the next big thing first, sometimes the old big thing (which was REALLY good) gets pushed aside. Anyway Oh No! Oh My! have a self released record that you can buy at insound and it's really good. Here is sampling of tracks from that record. Like I said these songs have floated around the blogs for a while but you may have forgotten how great they are. Listen especially to The Backseat. It's one of my current favorites.

Oh No! Oh My!--The Backseat

Oh No! Oh My!--Walk in the Park

Oh No! Oh My!--Skip the Foreplay

2 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

And there's nothing wrong with the role of reminder - always a catalyst for my blogger's remorse posts, and for that I tip my hat...

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

Thanks Brad. Keep up the good work over at two sides of the mouth. We love your stuff.

Zak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home