Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thom Yorke


Am I the only one who waited? Well I went and bought (that's right--what a noble idea) the eraser this morning and I have had only one listen. But guess what folks? Track seven. My favorite. See below for more information. Anyway the song is one of the more rockin songs on the record (and I use the term rocking loosely). However, Thom's voice is at it's strongest, in my humble opinon. And while this is definitely not a Radiohead album nor do I think its a predictor of what the new Radiohead album will sound like, I am still enjoying. But you all knew that because you've had it for a month.

Thom Yorke--And it Rained All Night

4 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

for the record i was wrong (no pun intended with the radiohead title) but track 8 is the best song on the record. RD was right

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Cash said...

what track is black swan, because thats the best one. plus you bought the album at the wrong place!

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Zak Champagne said...

welcome aboard cash. Im always out there pumping your store. See previous posts. Black Swan is track three, but I don't think it's the best.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Cash said...

yeah, i was just kidding about the buying at the wrong place, yo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home